Stephanie Bradley Fryer
Stephanie Bradley Fryer is an Associate with Shahan Guevara Decker Arrott in her hometown of Stamford, Texas. Stephanie represents farmers, ranchers, and other rural Americans with estate planning and administration, oil and gas matters, real estate transactions, and other agricultural issues.
Stephanie is a fifth generation agriculturist who grew up on a cotton, wheat, and commercial cattle farm and has dedicated her life and career to those involved in agriculture. Prior to attending law school, Stephanie worked for the United States Department of Agriculture Farm Service Agency as County Executive Director in Floyd County, Texas where she managed farm program implementation in one of the largest, most diverse, and most agriculturally rich counties in the state.
Stephanie attended Texas A&M University where she received a B.S. in Animal Science, a M.S. in Agricultural Economics with a focus in Land Economics and Real Estate, and a J.D. from TAMU School of Law. While at Texas A&M, she was a member of the Meats Judging Team, Executive Editor of the Texas A&M Property Journal, co-author and editor of “A Survey of Eminent Domain Law in Texas and the Nation,” a white paper presented to the 85th Texas Legislature, Vice President of the TAMU Law Fellowship, and was a Teaching Assistant and mentor to numerous students.
Stephanie is a member of the American Agricultural Law Association, is passionate about rural America, and strives to effectively advocate for and serve the farmers and ranchers who feed and clothe our nation and the world. In her spare time, Stephanie enjoys working with her husband Gates on their registered Maine Anjou, Chianina, Texas Longhorn, and commercial cattle operation in Texas and Southwest Oklahoma.
- J.D., Texas A&M University School of Law (2017)
- Executive Editor, Texas A&M University School of Law Property Journal
- Vice President, Texas A&M University School of Law Fellowship
- Teaching Assistant, Texas A&M University School of Law Academic Support
- Member, National Agricultural Law Quiz Bowl Champion, American Agricultural Law Association
- 2015 Convention Educational Sessions Manager and Moderator, Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association
- Member, Pi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society
- M.S., Texas A&M University, cum laude (2008)
- Major in Agricultural Economics, Emphasis on Land Economics and Real Estate
- Teaching Assistant, Texas A&M University Agricultural Economics Department
- B.S., Texas A&M University, cum laude (2006)
- Major in Animal Science, Meat Science Certificate
- Undergraduate Achievement Award Winner American Meat Science Association
- Member, Texas A&M University Meats Judging Team
- Member, Southern Section Champion Academic Quadrathalon Team
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, American Agricultural Law Association
Honors & Awards
- Co-Author, A Survey of Eminent Domain Law in Texas and the Nation,” a white paper presented to the 85th Texas Legislature